The Empress Tarot Card Meaning: Creativity, nurturing and abundance!
When you look at The Empress, you can tell right away that she is one laid back lady! Her relaxed posture and the stars around her head suggest that she is cool and calm – perhaps even a little “spaced out”. The trees and wheat that surround her are growing without her having to strive and sweat – she takes it easy while nature unfolds around her.
The Empress reminds you that sometimes all you need to do is nurture. If you have a goal or dream, don’t push too hard, just provide the right conditions for that dream to flourish. Positive self talk, affirmations, being kind to yourself, celebrating your talents and successes – all of this will create fertile soil for your dreams to take root and grow.
Sometimes, when we try too hard we end up interfering in the magical process that is unfolding. If we take a backseat, relax and allow things to unfold on their own, we may be surprised at how little effort is needed to accomplish our goals. While there is a time for effort and hard work, The Empress Tarot card meaning is that right now what is needed is patience and nurturing.
- Your “in the flow” of creativity and life – all you need to do is enjoy it!
- Your energy field is very open to creative inspiration, new life and new ideas
- You find yourself in a situation where taking a back seat and providing unobtrusive support is the best approach
- What are you wanting to create right now?
- How can you best nurture your creations, goals and dreams?
- What does “effortless abundance” look like to you?
- Relax! Everything is unfolding exactly as it should – just be yourself
- Create a nurturing, positive environment for your goals and dreams to flourish
- Notice all the ways that you are abundant and write it all down in your journal