2019 Tarot Forecast Reading! (and the usual weekly reading)

Here is your 2019 New Years Tarot reading! I look forward to doing this reading all year – it’s one of my favorite spreads to work with and I feel like we are all so optimistic at the beginning of the year 🙂

The deck I’m using is the Dark Mansion Tarot

I will be offering private Tarot readings for the month of January – if you feel drawn to get a 2019 New Years reading from me, I would love to give you one 🙂

And here is your weekly Tarot forecast…

Have a great week and Happy New Year!!!
xoxo
Kate

This entry was posted in December 2018, Weekly Tarot Forecast Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to 2019 Tarot Forecast Reading! (and the usual weekly reading)

1. Jimbo says:

Thanks Kate for an inspiring & thought provoking 2019 reading, you are truly gifted,
    Best wishes for 2019
    Jim 🙂

2. Sheryl morris says:

Hello Kate. Loved the readings, and you gave me a refreshing new way to look at the hanged man card, you have a graceful way of interpreting, had me realize how much stuck in the olde ways of interpreting I am,, haha. So fitting as well with relation to the celestial climate presently, the start is shadowed by Saturn and Pluto with the solar eclipse at new moon making this more of a time of reflection and contemplation rather than charging forward too quickly. so I read in my handy dandy astrological planner i love so much, it arrived today in the mail, perfect timing ,, heehee. I also enjoy how you use different decks, such fun ! : ) Those are really cute decks, the big heads and eyes in the Dark Mansion deck are very endearing , really cute 🙂 Pastels in other deck are relaxing. pretty. Happy New year ! Cheers !

3. simplysharon says:

Hi Kate. one thing I wanted to come back and say… when I saw the KoC… Old Emotions came to me. I just might have to check out the rest of this deck!
    Thanks for being you, and what you do.

4. sharon says:

Thanks for being you, and what you do.

5. Donna Cornell says:

Kate, I certainly hope I get to watch my reading later as I was interrupted in the middle of the reading. What little I did get to watch sounded like it was hitting me head on. You are really special to be doing this for people. Thank-you

6. Leanne says:

Thank you so much for the reading Kate. You were born to do this!

7. Hi Kate,

I like your New Year’s spread. I particularly appreciate that you have a card to represent potential challenges AND how to overcome them! I don’t like some readings that have a card that represents what MAY get in the way – causing me dread. But, wording it the way you have done is much more empowering!

8. Sharon says:

Lovely treat this week – the weekly reading and your 2019 “forecast.” Many thanks! I really like the Dark Mansion Tarot, it looks like a very comfortable deck. Love the Fool! I thought the characters had a Tim Burton’s “Corpse Bride” feel to them, but with richer colours. It’s one of my favourite movies. Happy New Year to you, Kate, and may it bring to you everything you wish!

• Thanks so much, Sharon 🙂 Glad you love the Dark Mansion Tarot as much as me – it totally reminds me of Tim Burton movies as well but has a slightly different feel, but I can’t quite put my finger on it. It manages to be “dark” without actually being dark, if that makes sense!

Comments are closed.